We can help
Parents looking for solutions for a child with challenging behaviors; adults looking for answers to the challenges of a neurological impairment, Neurological Reorganization may be the missing piece you have been seeking.
After our graduation from Neurological Reorganization (N.R.) I believe our son would no longer qualify for his original diagnosis of High Functioning Autism. He was difficult from the beginning but has come so very, very far on his healing journey.
Mother of a child with High Functioning Autism and suspected fetal alcohol exposure who did Neurological Reorganization.
A global approach to Neurodevelopmental recovery.
Neurological Reorganization (NR), a non-invasive, non-pharmaceutical, permanent and affordable therapy that can be done at home. This approach uses reflex, movement and sensory stimuli to create a global approach to neurodevelopmental recovery. Rather than seeing movement or reflex or sensation as separate components of recovery, Neurological Reorganization puts these aspects of development into a daily therapy program that mimics the normal developmental sequence.
Through our Neurodevelopmental Profile we can identify a child’s developmental gaps and then target them through prescribed daily exercises.
Neurological Reorganization is based on the understanding that the developmental movements of the neonate, infant and child have a purpose and the most important purpose is to organize the brain and body so that the child or adult reaches his/her potential.
Find the missing piece of the puzzle. This may be the approach you have been missing.
An injured brain can recover, and our outstanding practitioners across the United States can help you by creating SOLUTIONS, not COMPENSATIONS for neurological challenges including:
- Attachment Issues and post adoptive trauma
- Developmental Trauma Disorder
- Autism spectrum disorders
- PTSD/Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- TBI/Traumatic Brain Injury
- Bi-polar disorder
- Cerebral Palsy
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Rages and Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Learning Disabilities
- Post Concussive Syndrome
The National Neurological Reorganization Practitioners Association was formed by a group of Neurological Reorganization Practitioners eager to:
- Make Neurological Reorganization more widely understood and available as a viable tool for addressing neurodevelopmental disorders in children and adults
- Connect families in need of these services with practitioners in their geographic area
- Coordinate and advertise training programs, retreats and lectures
- Disseminate current research with practitioners and the general public
- Set the highest standards for the field of Neurological Reorganization
- Monitor Certified practitioners for adherence to best practices in the field